RE: oil pressure light

To: "'Walter Fogle'" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>, 6Pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: oil pressure light
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:16:14 -0700

Hi Walt, one thing to check is the PDWA piston. It might need to be centered
after the bleeding process. Look at <http://www.vtr.org/maintain/pdwa.html>,
especially the first diagram. What you need to do is:

1. Unscrew the switch
2. Use a sharp pointed tool (like a small pick) and push the piston to the
central position as shown in the diagram.

You'll likely need to shine a light into the PDWA's switch hole to see which
way the piston has shifted. Once you figure that out you'll know which way
to push it.

HTH.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO