Re: lightened fly wheel

To: Lizirbydavis@cs.com, 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: lightened fly wheel
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 07:45:59 -0700 (PDT)
Joe,

I had my lightened to around 19lbs.  Be careful about
machining too much.  Most competent machine shops will
"know when" it's time to stop.  See if they can have
the thing x-rayed.  Don't want any cracks...it may
come apart on you.  It'll go right through the bell
housing.  "where she stops...know one knows"

I paid 150 to have mine done.  Heck I think TRF sells
lightened flywheels.

Todd
74TR6
TR250