RE: exhaust header replacement

To: Orest Massitti <massitti@telus.net>
Subject: RE: exhaust header replacement
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:22:22 -0700 (PDT)
Orest:

The 6-2-1 system has a sharper edge to the sound when acceleratiing and really
wails above 4500! (Think D-Type Jag!) At idle there's no big difference. Around
town it's a bit louder. Cruising on the highway IS louder, so if you don't have
an overdrive I'd think twice about it. I'd say it's probably 30 - 40% louder
than stock.

So far as obtaining this system goes, I recall it was shown in a recent Moss
catalog. If not, try Moss UK, Cambridge Motorsports in the UK or Racetorations
in the UK (they sold me my system). At the prices they probably command now
there are likely better ways to get more peformance for the same money.

Jim

Check out the new British Cars Forum: