Elecrical dilemma

To: vance.navarrette@intel.com
Subject: Elecrical dilemma
From: DaCRANEz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:16:25 EDT
Vance
Thanks for responding as no one else did.  When the engine is running the amp
guage does show that the alternater is charging.  I suspect a ground problem
but I don't at this point know where to look.  I have isolated every light
socket, the dimmer switch, turn signal circuit. I am just baffled why this
crosses over through two of the three circuits of such a simple electrical
system.
My next move is to replace both relays as well as the fuse holder. By the way
the flashers work fine in any mode.  The common denominators seem to be either
the ingnition switch or headlight switch
but I cannot find fault in either one.  I know that after owning several Brit
cars the solution will be one of those brow thumps but this has me upside
down.
Thanks for responding
Mike

Check out the new British Cars Forum: