RE: End of Triumphest

To: <TRDOCTOR@aol.com>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: End of Triumphest
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:08:43 -0400
Sam,
I misread your original post. I thought you were pulling a trailer WITH
your TR6, not pulling a trailer with the TR6 on it.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO

What  type of trailer were you pulling? I've considered getting a
trailer for my  TR6.

Jim Davis

Jim;
It is a "Tommy's" Trailer.  It is aluminum with an aluminum skeleton
and a
vinyl cover.  It is made in Ada, Oklahoma.  It has a 7000#  capacity,
all four
wheels have brakes (thank God after pulling it over Monitor  pass @ 14k
ft),
"D-rings" in the floor to anchor the car, etc.  It is  specifically
built to
haul cars.  We have had it for about 11 years and  love it.  If you were
at the
TRials in the past years you probably saw  it.  If you need more info
let me
know.  We have been coast to coast  with it.

Sam and Carol Clark

Check out the new British Cars Forum: