Triumphest

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumphest
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 02:29:54 EDT
Well, Triumphest @ Lake Tahoe is history.  VERY well run and loads of fun.  I
know I will leave many out but the 6-Pack members I know were well
represented.  Sam & Carol Clark took Gold Plus (100 to 105 points), I think Pat
Pinkston
did too along with Dick Taylor and several others.  The TR 250 did very well.
 Ran like a champ and looked the part too!  We are on our way home and were
able to lend a hand to some of our friends who ruined a tire just outside Las
Vegas.  Tomorrow is the Grand Canyon and then on to Amarillo, TX to visit with
family before finally heading to Branson.

Best regards to all & Motor On!!

Gary & Karla Fuqua
Branson, Missouri

Check out the new British Cars Forum: