Re: Buckeye TRIUMPHS tech page

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Buckeye TRIUMPHS tech page
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:28:31 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/2004 12:18:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-6pack-digest@autox.team.net writes:

>  First, let's kill all the lawyers.

Why kill the lawyers? I think we  should kill the idiots that sue in the
first place.

Never, in the history of the USA, has a lawyer awarded a client a huge
settlement in a frivilous lawsuit. The awards come from the jury - WE are the
problem, not the lawyers.

WE are the ones that file the suits, the lawyers are just doing what  they're
trained to do. Some of them just do a better job than others, and these  are
the ones WE want when WE file suits.

WE are the ones who somehow justify awarding a huge settlement when  the suit
is clearly frivilous, thinking somehow that WE won't have to  pay in the
future, one way or another, only that the big ole mean corporations  will get
what
they deserve (never mind the fact that WE own the big ole mean
corporations). WE are wrong: WE do wind up footing the bill.

WE need to change our attitudes. WE need to put the blame where it  belongs.

Dan Masters (grateful for the lawyers who have helped me in the  past)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: