RE: Power Loss Update 2

To: <Carsickguy@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Power Loss Update 2
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:12:32 -0400
You may have talked to me last year in Bowling Green, I talked to
several folks about the my tires and don't recall everyone's name.
I bought my 215/70-15 red stripe tires, mounted on silver Panasports
from Diamond Back Classics. At the time I bought mine they were using
Dunlop SP 40s. They are pricey, but they look great and handle so much
better than my previous tire, which handled so much better than the
Michelin 185-15s that I'm generally satisfied. If I had it to do over
again, I'd probably go with a more aggressive performance tire to be
striped.
Check out Diamond Back Classics at:
http://www.widewhitewalltires.com/products.htm .

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO

I would like to retain the redlines but am definitely interested in
better performance than the old, hard, Michelins...  I recall one 6er at
last year's TRails saying he had his redlines cut into some performance
tires by Diamondback Classics(?).  Has anyone else tried this?  Thanks
again for all of the assistance! Stu Ehrhardt, Davisburg, MI '76
Mimosa/Chestnut

Off to TRials 2004 through the UPof MI in a few short hours...  Better
sleep...

Check out the new British Cars Forum: