tires

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: tires
From: DaCRANEz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 01:33:39 EDT
Jim
I will admit to installing $50-60 dollar tires on my TR6. I also happen to be
a tire dealer so I got them at wholesale price.  I  mounted 205/70R15 BF
Goodrich Control T/A . There are most likely better performance tires available
but I am happy with the BFG's. Really the best move that I made was swapping
the
stock steel wheels for a set of  alloy 8 spoke wheels.  Those that that have
been down this road will understand what I mean. I fought an aggravating
problem with vibration at 55 to 65 mph.  Down the road I may mount a set of
redlines on the stock wheels for show purposes.  For now my TR is not in any
way show
category so I just want it to be a comfortable and reliable driver.
Just my  2 cents
Mike C

Check out the new British Cars Forum: