TR6 Tonneau cover -- not!!

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Tonneau cover -- not!!
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:12:53 -0700
At the Dixon CA car show and swap meet earlier this year, I invested $20 in
a good tonneau cover, which the seller said came off a tr6.  Tried to put it
on last night; it doesn't fit.  Is too short by about 4-6 inches, the snaps
and mounting rings are way off - even considering variations in mount
placement.. I'm starting to think it may be a spitfire cover, or perhaps an
mg cover... Any ideas how I can tell what from what?

anybody need a cover for a ??

ken
so san francisco
73 TR6