Re: TR250 Wiper Motor/Gear Rebuild

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR250 Wiper Motor/Gear Rebuild
From: "Bruce Moxon" <bamxn@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:04:21 -0400
Peter,
Sent my Wiper Motor to Mark last week and received a call on Monday that it
had been rebuilt and ready to return. Much quicker than the TRF turnaround of
6-8 weeks. Once I receive and install. will update the list.

Thanks to all that replied.
Bruce
TR250

From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: TR250 Wiper Motor/Gear Rebuilds

Bruce,

Try Mark at British Auto in Macedon, New York (800-458-4575. He did my wiper
motor in 2000 and I'm very happy with the results (NFI).

Peter
'68 TR250