Wiring connectors (Spade Lugs)

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring connectors (Spade Lugs)
From: "Chris David" <cdavid@direcway.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:13:35 -0400
Hi everyone... The Original British car day in Buckeystown, MD was just
spectacular today.. you just don't see an Allard driving around town as much
as you used to anymore!

on to my question..

I got my car a month ago ('72) lots miles..

headlights don't work, turn signals don't work.. I should be able to fix
these, I have electrical understanding. but I don't have parts.. I had a spade
lug pull off in my hand while inspecting the workings (or non-workings) of my
electrics.  I know I can just go down to Radio Shack and buy a 5 pack of them
but I'm more the type that wants to buy a bulk supply of every size I could
ever need.. I've seen 1000 piece connector kits in my days but don't know
where to go about getting one currently.  Anyone know a place to get decent
quality connectors in bulk?  (and various sizes and sexes)

Thanks, I'll be using you a lot.. after seeing the 50 or so TR6's today at the
show I got a good feel for all that mine has and doesn't have parts wise.

Chris