RE: Valve Cover Issue: Please take it off-list

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Valve Cover Issue: Please take it off-list
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:18:00 +0000
     I wish well for ALL my fellow 6pack members, but this is none of my
business and I would rather not be a participant ( deleting e-mails ).
It's a tragic tale from all perspectives, but everybody knows now what is
going on and these kind of things can quickly turn into something that
damages a list.

   Almost every single person you meet or know, is a good person.

SD Steve

Make the most of your family vacation with tips from the MSN Family Travel
Guide! http://dollar.msn.com