Valve cover list

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Valve cover list
From: "Chuck Arnold" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:58:22 -0700
My last communication was in mid-February of this year -- he indicated mine
was "next".  Waited a month, then called the number on his web site.  Got a
very irritated woman who told me if I did reach him, that he should "Get over
to her place and get his s*** out  or she was gonna toss it.  He has opened no
email since at least first of march that I have sent him.  Tied his brother's
email also with the same result.  Would rather have the cover than the money
or a law suit.  Will join a group to complain.  My take is, he made good
stuff, he just got in over his head and that got couple with domestic issues.
I do not believe there was ever an attempt to defraud.  I offered to pay send
additional money to help the effort -- but he said no, that after I got it if
I was well pleased I could make another donation.

Chuck Arnold
Technical Manager
Oracle Northwest Fulfillment Practice
425 241 0457 [cell]