Re: Mechanic Recommendation

To: "James Henningsen" <trguy@triad.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Mechanic Recommendation
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 01:14:46 -0400
> Anyone have a recommendation for a good TR6 mechanic in the
> Greensboro, NC
> area?
> Thanks
> James Henningsen
> Greensboro, NC
> 75 TR6
> 80 TR8

James,

You may want to give Flying Circus English Cars a shout.  They're located
over in Durham, a bit of a jog from Greensboro though.

Flying Circus English Cars Ltd.
2308 E Pettigrew St.
Durham NC 27703

Phone: (919) 596 4250

A former coworker of mine, Max Fulton is one of the mechanics at Flying
Circus.  Max was also a mechanic at the shop we were both employed at a
number of years ago.  He is a damn good conscientious mechanic... and one of
the few Ivy League educated people I know who can swing a wrench.

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke
Wishbone Classics