valve covers

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: valve covers
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

I could not believe how many of you are still waiting for your valve covers!
That's incredible.

Like many us, I was impressed by JS's pretty pictures and endorsements on his
website. Soon after I saw nothing but red flags after I attempted to contact
him by email and then by phone to inquire about availability and pricing. I
never got any response. If that is the way a supposed "businessman" conducts
business, I decided that I'd be better of to look elsewhere. I am sorry you are
still waiting for your orders. If you've paid for them already, then it may be
time to contact the attorney general's office in Florida. I certainly would
have done so a long time ago. I can't imagine anyone would accept this from the
"Big 3".

Sorry if I seem a little mean-spirited, but as an owner of a service oriented
professional business I have little patience for people who do business in a
manner that leaves customers completely in the dark with NO communication. You
all have been more than patient. I wish you all well in getting satisfaction.

Jim Jones
'72 Emerald