Re: Window Channels

To: "Neil Wehmeyer" <ngwehmeyer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Window Channels
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:48:54 +0000
Neil,

I'm doing this right now. I pop-rivited from the back, I thought about doing it
the other way around, but I did a test to see how the glass would slide and it
worked out fine, And I think this is the way it was originally. I also made
very slightly made larger holes, in the slides and the mounts,and used 1/8 X
031 rivits. It worked for me, and if the glass binds a little due to the pop
rivits on the inside, I'll get out the dremmel and shave em down a bit.

Make sure to keep the other side handy, so you have a mirror image to work
from.

--
Gene
genehart@att.net