Re: rear diff mount rubber/bracket

To: Ryan van Luchene <Ryan.van.Luchene@celeradiagnostics.com>
Subject: Re: rear diff mount rubber/bracket
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:43:48 +0000
No way your going to fix that in a parking lot. But..

GOOD:
If you have another car with a trailer hitch, Rent from U-Haul a tow dolly, and
tow it home backwards (make sure you securly brace the steering wheel)

BETTER:
Or If you have a friend with a car with at least Class 2 towing capacity
(Minivan, SUV etc..rent a car trailer from U-Haul) the 6 is a light car, less
than 3K lbs.

BEST:
Rent a van to pull the car trailer (the whole thing from U-Haul), but this may
be the same cost at using a tow truck. And as far as the tow, You'll need a
Flatbed tow truck, the clearance may be too low for the hook type.

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net

-------------- Original message from Ryan van Luchene : --------------