TR5PI for sale

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR5PI for sale
From: "Sterrett Smith" <sterrettsmith@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:50:50 -0400
Greetings fellow 6-Pack Brethren,

I must confess, I want to own the holy grail of TR's . . . the surrey topped
TR5 PI.  Well, one is available and for sale here in the US.  It can be
found at www.collectorcartraderonline.com for the tidy sum of $35,000.
Since there is no category for TR5 its listed with the 250's.  The owner is
an avid Triumph aficionado who has over 30 Triumphs among them being a TR4
Dove and an Italia.  How cool is that?!

In case there are any tire kickers out there.  The price is 35
THOUSAND....FIRM.  Period, end of sentence.  Don't waste this man's time
unless you have the frog pelts to bet, he is in no hurry to let this thing
go.

I went to see it over the weekend and had a nice visit with the owner.
Please contact me offline if you are interested in going to North Carolina
for this car.  Josh Mazer, the VTR TR5 consultant, had invaluable
information on the history of this particular car and TR5's and PI systems
as well.  I would like to return the favor to my 6 Pack brothers as it may
save you a trip.  Or then again, it may not.  I hope I can offer assistance.

Sterrett Smith
513-774-9880  (east coast time zone)
still with CD7568L for the time being.
aka TR5-less

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up  now 3 months FREE!