Re: Stebro Exhaust

To: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stebro Exhaust
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 20:10:11 -0400
Nick and everyone else,

The Stebro sport system is in my opinion the nicest TR6 system on the
market.  It's sound is a bit milder than the Monza system and the quality of
construction is outstanding.

Stewart at Custom Spares used to have the lowest price, but I believe he has
been out of stock for a long time.  Buying direct from Stebro is too
expensive for my state, try over $1000 at the current exchange rate.
Stewart used to do them at $750 or so when he had them in stock.

It is the quality that sticks out in my mind.  I have seen parts cars, when
I formerly worked for British Miles, that had original Stebro stainless
exhausts and I would put most of them at over 15 years of age.  Aside from
temperature discoloration to the stainless they still looked beautiful.

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke
Wishbone Classics