column switch problems

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: column switch problems
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:16:17 EDT
Please, someone tell me that there is a secret to threading the 2 wiring
harness' through the lower steering column clamp.  I just can't seem to get the
OD, light AND trafficator wiring harness' through. It's like shooting pool with
a piece of rope.  Also, can someone describe the orientation of the sliding
clip thing that looks like it is supposed to be between the upper and lower
steering wheel clamps?  Somehow it secures the cover for the wiring to the
steering column, but I can't figure out how to put it back together.
Joe Davis