Replacement shaft radio cont

To: "TR6 list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacement shaft radio cont
From: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 22:39:09 -0700
I "looked" everywhere for a replacement for the two shaft radio.  As
recommended,a Jensen Cx 225 is a close fit but the story is the different
prices I found.  Pep Boys wanted $149 to special order even though their web
page was much cheaper,around $80 I recall.  JC Whitney wanted around $49 but
I found them at Checker/Kragen for $19.  Didn't require too much trimming to
fit and I've got a clock now!! You can see it on the Jensen web site but
they didn't have a store locator working when I was ''there".

What am I doing wrong that my replies don't post to the list?

John
71 TR6