Treating Rust

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Treating Rust
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:44:59 -0500
Hi Guy's
    I hope it's ok to get help with my truck, I know TR6's suffer from the
same ailment. I've been researching rust treatments for my truck and after 3
hours my head is spinning from the products that make claims of converting
rust to something else, what I don't exactly know. Anyone out there have any
advice on any products I can use to slow the cancer down on my truck. I can
power wash and scrap the loose rust off but I'm afraid removing all the rust
is impossible.     One interesting product is I saw is called RUST BULLET.
They claim to out perform POR15 but so does most everyone else.
Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Nick Gemas