Rear Tow in, out?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Tow in, out?
From: mocharand5@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:13:09 -0500
What is it on the rear. Tow in, tow out? How much

Second question. I installed all new seals to the rear end. I installed
properly and have the main seal leaking slightly. I have not driven the car as
it still is about 4 months from completion,(I hope)does the seal need break in?
Should I just install a new one? Pulling off the main drive shaft hub and I
can't see anything that stands out to be wrong. Not to far in or out.
3rd question- Has anyone experienced all the issues I've had trying to lower
the car extremely low? Need to talk more about that one. I'm sure I could have
found a few short cuts had my computer not crashed.