Aaaaarrrrrgh!

To: "Triumph 6 pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aaaaarrrrrgh!
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:22:38 -0800
        Folks:

        Well, I got to the point where I could check out the head
gasket on the 6, and sure enough, the DPO used the wrong one!!!
So my intake/exhaust gasket was wrong, and so is my head gasket.
My compression in #6 is only 60PSI or so, so I am suspecting
at this point that my head gasket cut loose and that is
why my compression is low. Comments?
        I can't fathom how anyone could do this. If all you did
was order the gasket set based on the year of the car, and you
had no clue as to the differences, you would still get it right.
If you ordered the wrong set, you would still notice that the
intake gasket doesn't fit, wouldn't you? Ack!
        If you were too stupid to order the correct gaskets,
you would be too stupid to overhaul the engine. Oh, wait! If
you were really that stupid, you would be too stupid to
*KNOW* that you were too stupid to be doing the job.
        Sigh. Well, I bought this car because it was rust free,
and needed a lot of work, because I wanted a project. I got
what I wanted, eh?

        Shocked and awed,

        Vance