Thanks for the help!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the help!
From: "Riveting Images" <kerry@riveting-images.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:55:00 -0500
Listers,

Thanks for all the input yesterday concerning my freshly rebuilt front end not
steering while up on jack stands without wheels. As I had hoped, a number of
you confirmed this was normal for the situation and I'm happy to report that
the came off the jack stands at 10:30 last night and went down the road on an
entirely rebuilt front-end. As worn as the old one was, I'm surprised how well
it drove on a "guess" alignment. As I write this my car is getting a
four-wheel alignment and tomorrow my wife and I leave on a 900 mile test drive
to visit TR friends in Michigan and see the fall colors.

Thanks again to everyone who responded. Those of you who haven't rebuilt a
front end yet, make a mental note so you don't have the same sinking feeling I
did!

Blue Skies....

Kerry

Riveting Images