Re: Carb questions - 74 TR6 175 CD2's

To: gary@tpartners.net
Subject: Re: Carb questions - 74 TR6 175 CD2's
From: Mark Riddle <dunamis6@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:01:28 -0400
Gary,
If you do not intend to utilize the function of the "bypass valve", then
of course there is no need to replace the diaphragm. you can merely cut a
gasket to cover the entire mounting area for the valve, and remount the
valve.
I opted to restore the function of my "72 valves, and am very happy with
the results.

cheers,

Mark Riddle