Trouble Shooting cont.

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Trouble Shooting cont.
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:42:44 -0400
Listers,

After tearing apart my whole fuel system and relining the gas tank,
buying a new pump, installing two in-line gas filters, installing a 3-way
fuel valve recommended by Jay Welch, inspecting the carbs, installing new
hoses, new hard line piping,  etc.   I have finally found the problem . .
. I think.

On CLOSER inspection of the carb diaphragms I discovered multiple
vertical tears on one diaphragm and one tear on the other.  I did not
pull at the rubber the first time I inspected the diaphragms.  Big
mistake!!!  I guess that's way my engine feels like it's starving for gas
at 60+ mph.

I ordered from Moss and I'll let you guys know definately later.

Al Graffam  '74  CT