Seat belt interlock module for 1974

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat belt interlock module for 1974
From: "John Marciniec" <jwm521@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:58:42 -0400
OK, you are entering the world of ultimate anality.  I've got a '74 TR6, and
am trying to restore it to the original condition...including all the
annoying seat belt/transmission interlocks.  I've checked all the switches,
which all work.  However, the module doesn't work...buzzer doesn't sound
with key in ignition, and the seat belt warning light is always on due to a
13 ohm "short" between pins 8 and 9.  I found the checklist that's on
TR6world.com, and there is a schematic of the module shown, but not in
enough detail that I can make anything out.  In case I don't have much
success mapping out the circuitry, I wonder if anybody has ever come across
a working module for a '74, taken from a car that belongs to somebody not as
crazy as I am.  If so, I'd like to hear from you!  Thanks!  John