Barter/Trade Dirty words or what?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Barter/Trade Dirty words or what?
From: dwarner <dwarner@netsville.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:08:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks,

I am in the process of discovering and purchasing my first TR6. It is a boyhood
ambition turned into a manhood quest. Many of you have responded to my first
email with great information about what to look for as well as what to watch
out for. I am deeply appreciative.

I am in the voice and data business. We sell, service and install voice and
data networks from most manufacturers. I say that to test the waters for any of
you that may be interested in working a barter/trade deal for a TR6 that you
may be thinking of selling. I can make the deal very attractive and perhaps
help you conserve your cash if you are contemplating a purchase of the sort
mentioned above.

Please forgive the boldness...I am endeavoring to think outside the box a
little. Perhaps there may be some who would join me.

Thanks!

Doug Warner
888-611-6919

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care....

DAWarner