Re: Brake MC Availability

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake MC Availability
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:42:16 -0400
List,

BPNW has a bunch of them. I got the impression that they see this as a
normal cyclical shortage due of the sporadic manufacturing cycles. Of
course, no one can guarantee they will be manufactured again -- so I
bought one :-). Sounds like they are waiting for the phones to start
ringing to fill the orders.

There is one on eBay. Diyautoparts is really a 70 year old business
specializing in British cars in Syracuse NY. The owner is in my MGB
club, although I have never met him. Syracuse is about 70 miles from me.
I am a new member and do not make all the meetings. I have never bought
anything from them, but have talked to them on occasion and they seemed
very helpful and cooperative. Their number is 1-800-593-1443. You can
call them and buy direct. They claim to be willing to accept any
returns. NFI yada yada...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33566&item=2433439171

Don Malling