Re: Factory Hard Top

To: elern@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Factory Hard Top
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:54:51 -0400
Earl,

While I've never installed one, I did have one.  You can buy the factory
hard top installation guide via The Roadster Factory(pretty sure I got mine
there).

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DRILL ANY HOLES.

Pretty sure you attach it at the top of the windscreen, & around the deck in
the rear as the convertible top would attach.  Aside from the you have
little brackets that attach to the b-posts & hook on to the hard top.

Good luck,

Todd Bermudez
68tr250(surrey top/overdrive)
74tr6(surrey top/overdrive)