Re: Differential mount bushings

To: ms6453@optonline.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Differential mount bushings
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:18:30 -0400
Mitch,

I have installed them on mine recently and after inspection recently they
appear to be holding up and performing as advertised.  Typically people
encourage the reinforcement of the two front differential mounts.  While I
think this is a good idea, the right front takes the most abuse, then the left
rear is next on the list, not the left front.  So if you reinforce the two
front mounts, make sure that you reinforce the left rear also.  When I removed
my differential, two mounts had failed, the right front and the left rear.  The
left front was fine.  Hope this helps.

Aaron