FW: VB Interior

To: <cjones13393@earthlink.net>
Subject: FW: VB Interior
From: "T.J.Boesken" <tboesken@one.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:38:45 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: T.J.Boesken [mailto:tboesken@one.net]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 1:51 PM
To: 6pack@auto.team.net
Subject: RE: VB Interior

Jim,

Overall my experience with the VB interior kit was positive. I bought it
during their winter sale for about $900. If anything the carpeting is a
little thinner than I would like but it want together well and looks good. I
chose the Biscuit interior for my Carmine Red '73. It's not a daily driver,
I put about 2000 miles a year on it and I don't feel keeping it clean is a
problem. I purchased a matching top and tone for it and I get a lot of
compliments on the combination. I bought the top and the tonneau from John
Skinner and if I did it again, I would check them out for the entire
interior. They sent samples before I bought and even with shipping the cost
was less that what I could have gotten here and the quality is definitely
superior.

Tim