vibration situation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: vibration situation
From: DaCRANEz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:14:27 EDT
Thanks to all for your input.  Rather than spring for the Panasports at this
time I think I will pull the diff and driveline as I was going to replace the
bushings anyway. We have a very good driveline service in our area and I'll
have them check it out.  The u-joints on the mainshaft don't look to be
original
but I can at least eliminate the driveline from the equation without spending
a ton more money.  I will post the results when done
Regards,     Mike C  driving a blue triumph vibrator