Noise from rear wheel

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Noise from rear wheel
From: "Michael Greene" <m.e.greene@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 17:59:29 -0400
As I was driving home from a trip to the Smokey Mountains Saturday I could
hear a clanking sound from my left rear wheel. I pulled up the park brake up
some and the noise disappeared, then started when back when I let go. I could
not look at the car when I got home because I had to leave on a trip. I am
writing this email from my laptop in a business meeting. I know I need to pull
the rear wheel when I get home. Can someone make some suggestions what it
could be. I brought a Roadster Factory catalog with me and a TR6 repair manual
but can't look at it at my business. I would rather be driving on a Saturday
afternoon than sitting in a business meeting listening to lectures on National
Electrical Codes.
Help Mike