Re: Seat Belt Help

To: segerguy@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Belt Help
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:40:30 EDT
Tommy,

I don't have the ability to quickly send you a digital photo but just looked
at the mounting in my 72 6 (and assume the belts are mounted the same in a
73).  The main three-point mounting includes two mounts on the wheel arch (main
mechanism mounted on the front surface of the wheel arch -- on mine you can see
the mounting bolt if you look into the wheelwell from outside), the guide
mounted on the top of the wheel arch and the belt end is mounted to the base of
the B pillar.

Hope this helps.  Sorry I couldn't grab a photo.

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6