Ignition Switch and brakes

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition Switch and brakes
From: adearist@danriver.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:50:21 -0400
Am a content lurker as my knowledge lacks.
My ignition switch has had all wires pulled in order to stabilize a short
with the anti run on valve.  The wire to the valve grounded and fried from
there to the ignition switch.  Now that I have identified the problem with
that portion of the wiring, I want to get the wires back onto the switch.
The car is a 74.5 I think.  More specifically the switch has 6 tabs in
circle with an empty space in the bottom.  I have looked at wiring diagrams
but they don't seem to address the switch.  I have the car running by
jumpering wires together but not quite happy with that.
I am also experiencing difficulty with my brakes.  They will not fully
release.  I do understand that this is my first priority but asked about
the ignition first as I thought it far simpler.
Thanks in advance and in arrears for all the other help you all have
already provided.
Ashley