RE: Windshield glass

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>,
Subject: RE: Windshield glass
From: sloseke <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 07:45:31 -0600
>===== Original Message From John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net> =====
>       I've decided to replace the windshield while I have the frame off
>the TR6.  Anyone have a recommendation for who I should order it from?
>Also, from an originality standpoint, tinted or not?  TIA     John
>Mitchell  76TR6

 John, I've actually had better luck with local glass shops. Even better
pricing at times. If you do mail order it though, do not let the delivery
person leave until you have inspected the glass for breakage. I have seen a
few arrive broken from shipment.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO

Have fun, be creative and follow the assignment - Paul Moloney