Re: Honda commercial

To: cjones13393@earthlink.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Honda commercial
From: KFornelli@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:34:48 EDT
Listers,
Thanks for all the feedback. The psychobabble was just priceless, but still
appreciated. I'm not sure where the "angry" thing came from, but I guess
state-of-mind is a casualty of no facial expressions or inflections in e-mail.
I'm
opinionated, but hardly angry with people I don't really know or inanimate
objects.

When the early exchanges started going in two directions, it became obvious
that we were discussing two different aspects of the automotive industry. If
Gary(?) wasn't up on marketing or macroeconomics, was it my place to explain it
to him?  I wouldn't think so. I'm sure he'd agree. He doesn't care about it
and I'm not in any position to judge him for it. And yes, with a little effort,
I could have put it more diplomatically.

However, if that was interpreted as calling someone I don't know "less
intelligent", then he has my sincere apology. While I stand by everything else
said, it wasn't worth the time spent on something other than our mutual
interest,
the TRs. Next time, I'll just suck it up and hit the "Delete" key, as someone
wisely suggested.

Kirt