Half-shaft Zerk placement

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Half-shaft Zerk placement
From: "Scot Montrey" <SMontrey@nam.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:15:01 -0400
For Eric and anyone else who lives near North Carolina -  I should also
put in a plug for Dave Crane in Henderson.  He hasn't actually done any
work on my car but a few years ago he came all the way up to DC to give
a free Saturday presentation to our local Triumph club.  (I believe it
was at the invitation of a member for whom he actually had done some
work.)

Very nice guy and excruciatingly knowledgeable, in the sense that he
made me realize how little I generally know what I'm doing.