Amco Grill guard/AC Installation

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Amco Grill guard/AC Installation
From: Michael Kutka <mkutka@post.its.mcw.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:58:26 -0500 (CDT)
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has a TR250 Amco front grill guard on which they
could measure the mounting bracket for me. I inherited one from the rotten
TR6 I purchased last year and noted that the reason it "fit" on the TR6
bumper was because the vertical mounts had been cut off. The bar is intact
otherwise, but needs a rechrome job. I saw a few at TRF and got the bug to
fix mine.
I was also wondering if someone could direct me to a technical description
of a TR6 AC setup. I seem to recall some stuff on the web, but not too
sure where it was located.

Thanks, Michael K CD255L, etc.