TWM EFI conversion update

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TWM EFI conversion update
From: Jay Snable <jsnable@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:55:33 -0700
I decided to try TWM's Halmeter O2 monitor to work on my carbs and got
to talking about fuel injection. They do carry DCOE replacement
throttle bodies, but also have been working on a Stromberg replacement
throttle body, i.e. there would be 2 throttle bodies (with one injector
each) that would bolt on to our stock manifolds. This came up on the
list a few years ago, and at that time they were a year behind, but
they now expect a re-engineered version by year's end. Considering how
long this has been coming, I won't hold my breath, but being an
optimist I will remain hopeful. For those who haven't seen the setup
yet, you can download their catalog at
http://www.twminduction.com/Catalogs/Catalogs-FR.html (get the fuel
injection catalog) and check out the 2700 series. It might not hurt to
send along encouraging emails...

Jay