Re: How do it know? Further electrical questions

To: "'TR6 list'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How do it know? Further electrical questions
From: "JEFFREY FETNER" <FETNERJ001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:17:46 +0600
Ashford,

   I haven't seen one of the newer sockets you describe, but having a tab
for the ground eliminates the problem of getting a reliable ground
connection through the socket 'finger' prongs and the lamp body.
   There is a black ground wire that connects to the rear lamp body - maybe
you could run a wire from that to the socket ground tab.  Cheers.

Jeff Fetner
CF 13816U