Re: Oil light short and bad hood release mechanism...

To: "Josh Tarnow" <jjtarnow@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Oil light short and bad hood release mechanism...
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:14:39 -0700
Josh,

After looking at the way the oil pressure light sensor/switch is wired, the
problem is almost certainly a bad sensor/switch.  There should be a terminal
connection at the sensor, just pull that off and see if the light turns off.
If so, the sensor/switch is shorted and a new sensor should solve the
problem.

Gary
'73