Making striped hoses, redux

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Making striped hoses, redux
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:53:33 -0700
        Folks:

        Someone asked me the brand of paint I had such good results with
painting rubber and plastic. It is Plasti-Kote bumper and trim paint. Dries
quickly, excellent adhesion, flexible film. Picked it up at the local auto
parts store, used it on my steering wheel grip with terrific results. Looks and
feels like new.
        I would imagine that you could make a nice set of green or striped
hoses pretty easily with this stuff. Duplicating the texture is another
matter......

        Vance