RE: Headlight dimmer switch

To: <DEStiebel@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Headlight dimmer switch
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:34:26 -0700
        David:

        Sine you can't get a new one, sounds like you are ready to consider
used.
Send an email to British Auto Works (there are others, but I have
done a lot of business with these guys, no financial interest, etc)

               email@britishautoworks.com

        They have a room full of used stuff. Should be no problem to
get you a used one, for about half of new.

        Vance