RE: Dash pad removal

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dash pad removal
From: "Stephen Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:42:59 -0700
Joe,

I couldn't agree more with Dick.

Make sure that the other thing you order is the gasket for the bottom of the
windshield.  The old one will never really seal well again.  Then when you
put it together make sure you have a couple of extra pairs of hands and some
thin plastic.  That gasket is a pain to get flat by yourself.

Regards,

Steve
tr6@kc4sw.com