Positive camber

To: "6pack \(E-mail\)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Positive camber
From: "Cliff Davies" <cdavies@holzher.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:02:41 -0400
I have a lot of positive camber on my rear wheels.
I have rebuilt the frame, installed new urethane
bushes and urethane spring pads a shock
conversion, all is changed or repaired except
springs. I am fairly certain the new trailing arm
sections are correct and the brackets are in the
stock configuration. Most owners complain of
excessive negative camber, could the urethane
spring pads be the problem ? they are much bigger
and stiffer than the old mashed up rubber one I
pulled out. I wanted to remove the pads first
before getting into trailing arm bracket
switchery, does this make sense? I understand a
lot of freshly restored cars have this positive
camber. I don't want to go to the alignment shop
like this.
Thanks
Cliff