TRials Information

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRials Information
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:40:26 -0400
Attn 6-PACK Members,
The next issue of our club magazine, although behind schedule, promises
to be another exciting, professionally developed issue. It will include
information on our annual convention, TRIALS, which this year is being
hosted in Bowling Green, KY.

If you are currently a 6-PACK member interested in attending TRIALS, I
have a pdf version of the flier describing the details that I can e-mail
to you. It's about 2MB in size, so if you have a slow connection, please
allow ample time for your mail software to receive it. You may also wish
to wait for the magazine, which should be sent out in the next 2-3
weeks.

I assume we will also make the flier available for download from the web
site sometime shortly.

For those of you active on the list, but who are not 6-PACK Club
members, I cordially invite you to consider joining. Information can be
found on our club site, at www.6-pack.org, or by contacting me directly
at membership@6-pack.org

Please let me know OFF-LIST if you wish to have me send you the TRIALS
flier or any other materials.

Thanks, hope you're all enjoying the summer driving!

Keep 'em on the road,
Mark Creamer
6-PACK Membership Secretary
CF53032UO